Sad day for this Mama.....I was looking at Taylor's practice spelling test this week....she misspelled the word "coffee." c-o-f-f-e-y. Who is this kid?? Does she even know me? Is she adopted? How could a child of mine possibly misspell the word coffee? Sigh.
It's like Baylen Brees misspelling Who Dat???!!!
So I brewed her a large pot, she's drinking it now, and she'll write the word coffee 1000 times! And she'll be happy about it. And she'll never misspell the word coffee again.
It's like Baylen Brees misspelling Who Dat???!!!
So I brewed her a large pot, she's drinking it now, and she'll write the word coffee 1000 times! And she'll be happy about it. And she'll never misspell the word coffee again.
11 comments:
hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like mason asking me today "what's king cake?" What??????????
I'm still laughing at this...had to comment again!!!!!
Oh
no
he
di'int!!
I wish we could "like" comments on a blog!
You ARE the mean mamma... 1000 times! Oh my that is funny!
I brewed a pot of coffee for my girlie the other day, I knew you;d be proud.
Like
Kayla, that post was just for you :) When I noticed yesterday you were reading my blog, I had to hurry and write something about coffee, didn't want to ruin my image.
But it's a totally true story, and that girl won't misspell coffee again!
um, what's king cake?
I taught the kids how to make a pot of coffee the other day. I thought of you. Again, I knew you would be proud. Boo can now make a pot from filter to finish. :)
Kayla, ha, my kids can't even do that! Way to go :)
Oh my!!! Yea, that's just not right. Seriously, coffey?!?
I hope she's learned her lesson.
Post a Comment