Saturday, March 5, 2011

No White Glove Test in This House

Today was "family cleaning day."  Which just means every other Saturday morning, the whole family pitches in for a couple of hours to clean the house.  Once every 14 days works for me.


I've been noticing that Mark works through his list of chores in record time, he's like Molly Maid on steroids!  Which makes me think he's cutting corners somewhere, but since those corners aren't obvious to me, I feel I don't have time to worry about it.  Do you think a wife who only cleans house every 14 days, and has a husband who willingly does housework, dares double-check hubby's work?? 


Like LL Cool J said "I don't think so!"

6 comments:

Jill said...

What does Brady do?

Angel said...

Brian is the opposite of Mark. He cleans verythoroughly, but it takes him a while. I'm with you--I don't question, I just move out of his way (ESP when he's doing the floors which I HATE to do).

Jill said...

Also wanted to add......that when Brady gets potty trained....you will be toilet cleaning about every other day! =)

Barb said...

and then you'll make cleaning the toilet HIS job. :) That was a happy happy day in my house.

April said...

Can't I just teach him to aim?

Jill said...

Mason does a lot of toilet cleaning.....and floor cleaning.....I just don't get it. He was taught to aim.....but I think he gets distracted...and turns to talk or something, and, well...you get the picture.