This morning, I ate dessert after my breakfast! Of course I'm also the person who drinks coffee right before bed, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. I'm just a bit backwards like that!
I thought about it for, well for about ONE whole minute, and concluded that waiting until after supper to eat dessert is a really bad idea! The calories from that chocolate cake go straight to your hips and sit there all night long.
By eating dessert in the morning, I have all day to work off those calories...and if you've seen how active my son is, you know that I need the extra energy to chase him around all day. So I had cake. And I had ice cream. And I was really quiet, and I ate it really fast so that I wouldn't have to share.
So here's to changing the rules...dessert for breakfast!!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You know what Popoo used to say "Eat your dessert first....because you never know what could happen!"
I'm right there with you. My breakfast lately has consisted of girl scout cookies...yummy!
My favorite time of year is right after Thanksgiving and Christmas b/c of the left over pies we have for breakfast. My mom always had it, so it *must* be okay, right?
To this day, the only time I realy crave something sweet is at breakfast. Guess that's why I let my girls eat cake for breakfast on their birthday--so I get my fix :)
Post a Comment