I was in the front yard earlier, and I saw this illustration on the sidewalk. You'll only recognize this if you were at Bent Tree (my church) yesterday. These are marriage illustrations, Pete-style! Pete asked the men in the congregation to take the initiative this week to use these diagrams and start conversations about marriage with their wives.
Soooo......I'm guessing this is Mark's way of starting the conversation. He drew the diagrams on the sidewalk...so now what am I supposed to do?
1) Grab a piece of chalk and go out there and write my thoughts.
2) Ignore it.
3) Download the sermon again, cue it to the place where Pete directly asks the men to start the conversation, and push play when he walks in.
Creative husband, there's only one like him, and I'm glad he's mine :)
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, did you actually HAVE the (3) conversations?
Well we got as far as the part about going into separate rooms and make your lists...I went into a separate room and hacked into facebook. HA HA, no I didn't, but that's as far as we got. You?
Nope. Not yet. Now, in his defense, it is Busy Season. :)
Post a Comment