Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Louisiana

I haven't blogged in a few days, b/c I've been too busy "ironing", with starch of course. He he he. Here are a few pics from our trip to Louisiana a couple of weekends ago, and then later today I hope to post pics from our trip this past weekend. We traveled down to Louisiana to my Mimi's house for a family gathering, we had a great time visiting and chowing down on crawfish. Here you go...


Celebrating Mattie's 2 year birthday









Dad and Annika watching the crawfish before they get boiled










Crawfish are ready, yum yum!







Cousins Jeb & Lauren, and their BEAUTIFUL baby Charlie








My wonderful Aunt Melinda & Uncle Troy








Mark, Brant, Uncle Guy, Julianne, & Gabe








This is our family, Mark, Taylor, me, Mimi, Joel and his fiance Rosemary, Dad, Mom, Annika, Jill, & Mattie







Mattie & Jacy cooling off in the pool






These are some kids (not mine of course) who accidentally "slipped" into the pool with their clothes on

Jill & cousin Sydnee

5 comments:

threegirlsandamom said...

Love the family pics, thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

So glad you got so many cute pics! Love the crawfish ones! There were some really cute pictures! (But could you add Mason's name to the family pic please?) Heehee!

velvet said...

Looks like fun. I never could do the crawfish thing. I love the name Jacy. Jace was going to be Jacy had he been a she. Joel is an adult. Wow! Congrats to him on the engagement. It's good to see pics of all your family. They look great.

Hi Jill!

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a great trip!

Padre Reeds said...

I love seeing pics of all these people! I remember Aunt Melinda and your cousin that was in your wedding. Also so cool that Jeb got married and his wife is beautiful and so is their little girl. Joel is all grown up.....wow and Jill's kids are sooo cute. Miss you Jill!
-Sunny