
I was carded at Wal-Mart today for buying "starch". The checker apologized but said that she needed to check my ID, kids might use it to make drugs or something. What? Please enlighten me here, do they make drugs with it, inhale it, or what? I'm in the dark about alot of things! It was kinda cool to get carded though, it's been a long time!
6 comments:
I'm clueless about this one. I was carded for something really weird the other day too, but I can't at the moment remember what it was. It wasn't any type of medicine, it was a household item.
That is so funny, girl you make me smile. I'm not sure what they use it for, try sniffing it...might give you a high Hee hee (J/K)---Heidi
No idea why, but I'm off to buy a can and huff it from a starch-soaked towel in a plastic bag and see what happens. Maybe I'll research it first (read "google it") before I try it.
Ok I looked a minute. A few vague references, nothing specific.
You should ask your kids. They probably know!
Oh, oh, oh ... not meaning they're druggies. Just trying to say that kids seems to know more than parents about that stuff. I thought I was being funny since Taylor's only 4. Didn't come out right.
Ok, I asked the narcotics guy on Saturday about this one. I told him you were carded for starch and he was like, "That's a new one to us, but I'm assuming it's just because the can could be used as an inhalant."
So......
Post a Comment