Thursday, April 5, 2007

Bluebonnets








There is a field of bluebonnets right around the corner from our house, so I took the girls over there for pictures a few days ago. They are absolutely beautiful this year, thanks to the lovely weather we've had. I wish I had a camera that could capture their beauty (I'm talking about the bluebonnets, although I think the girls are beautiful as well). The girls just took off running, it was like that opening scene from Little House in the Prairie, where the kids are running through the tall grass. Anyway, here are the pics.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

beautiful pictures! I heard the bluebonnets were great up in Little Elm. We took pictures in the bluebonnets today too!

Jill said...

They are so beautiful! The girls, and the bluebonnets!

Heidi McKee said...

Wow, Annika looks so much like Mark! You have beautiful girls!

velvet said...

Way cute, girls! We were just in Spring for a funeral. Didn't get any bluebonnet pics because it got COLD. What are the odds? Your girls look beautiful, though, and the flowers do too!

On a different note ... yes, this is Rachel's third.

ANDREA said...

April...Velvet just gave me the link to your blog. Those pictures in the bluebonnets are beautiful! I kept meaning to take some of Lily in them but haven't had the chance!