We organized a block party last weekend (Louisiana style-crawfish boil, jambalaya, etc). Yum! We had a great time letting the kids swim and ride bikes, and just visiting. I'm hesitant to post pictures, other than those that have only my family members in them, without permission. You know? What if my neighbor was in the witness protection program o
r something, and here I go posting their pictures for the world to see.
OK, so I scrolled through the pictures, I couldn't find too many with only family in them, so this is all I've got to show...
In this picture of the crawfish, the guy in corner of picture, not a family member, but I'm pretty sure he's not in the witness protection program either =)
Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!
6 comments:
Have no idea what the French is at the bottom. I know I am, perhaps, the least cultured of all your friends, but I have to say that there's nothing about eating those critters that entices me or makes me hungry. In fact, I enlarged that picture and it made me a little sick. Scott would love it, though.
Cute girls!
"Let the good times roll!"
So sad you couldn't post any more pictures! But it was a lot of fun! Yum!
"Ca c'est bon!"
Good times were had by all!
How fun, and yummy...velvet, it took me a while to suck their brains out too, but they are pretty tasty after you get past the little beady eyes looking back at you! Wish I was there! We had hot dogs at ours!
when I get real hungry I don't have the patience to peel the bugs. I just pile 'em in and crunch crunch crunch....
Well, John WAS in the witness protection program until you revealed his identity and posted his picture on the internet!!!
:) ali
Post a Comment