Friday, May 25, 2007

Party











The girls threw me a birthday party. As you can see, all of my friends were there....Betsy the Duck, Barney, some bears, the farm baby that says "hee haw" really loudly, and when it runs low on batteries it says "HEEEEE HAAAWWW" in a very scary voice. The girls served me a variety of cookies, and instead of tea, of course they served me coffee, b/c that's what I like. Annika got a little crazy, I think someone spiked the coffee.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh that's so cute! Happy Birthday! It looks like the "picnics" Mason and Mattie have in our living room!

Too cute!

Can you ask them why their cool Aunt Jill wasn't invited to your birthday party?

Jill said...

Ok, when I replied at first, I didn't even see that picture of Annika. That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annika you crack me up!

Heidi McKee said...

It's your birthdy too! Happy Birthday! What a great month for b-days, Abby's Tammy's, yours....Happy day, and what a lovely party.

velvet said...

Cute. That picture of Annika is hilarious!

April said...

Heidi, no silly, it's not really my birthday. My birthday is in APRIL. But thanks for the birthday wish =)

Mark S said...

Do not worry, Dad was ot invited to the party either.
Happy Birthday, April