
I've recently discovered the Flat Earth crisps, and I'm totally addicted!! Check out their website at http://www.impossiblygood.com/.
I've already finished off a bag of Peach Mango Paradise, and I'm working on a bag of Wild Berry Patch. Once I try all of the fruits, I'm moving on to the veggies. They are SO good, buy yourself a bag and enjoy!
8 comments:
I got a bag from Anne after ya'lls last mops, they were garlic and herb veggie or something. I ate the whole bag I think in one sitting. Yum! I didn't know they had fruit flavors!
Can you buy them at a regular grocery store? I'm always looking for good snack ideas for the kids. Thanks for the tip.
Yes, I got them at Wal-Mart.
Yummy to my tummy!
I've heard about those...and I heard they are pricey. Do you get an endorsement check for advertising? You should!
I think they were $2.65 at Wal-Mart, but I've had coupons.
I saw those at Wal-Mart this weekend and thought I should try to get my kids to eat them, at least some fruits and vegetables in their diet, right??
I love anything with the words Earth and Crisp! Gonna have to find those babies!
Post a Comment