The girls haven't seen Mark since Sunday. Yesterday, we were riding in the car, and Taylor seemed a little pouty, and she said, as sincere as could be, "Mom, I don't remember what Daddy looks like". =(
When she got home, she looked around for a picture of him, and when she found one, she said "Ohhhhh, this is what Daddy looks like". This broke Mark's heart.
Mark, please come home!
Annika has started yelling "Whataheck?" (like Whataburger). I think she's trying to say "What the heck?"
I'm not really sure where she picked that up, I don't think I say that, but maybe I do.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mark, Go Home! That is sad and sweet. Dad's definitely get a raw deal sometimes. Owen says "oh-me-gosh." There are some other expressions he uses too, but they're not really blog-appropriate. Fortunately, we're the only ones that understand him! Annika's a cutie.
I've heard Mason say "what the heck" before. He knows it's something he's not supposed to say, so he usually catches himself in mid sentence, with "What the.........oh yeah." So maybe she's heard him say it. In fact, I'm sure she's heard him say it.
Ah ha! Now I know! It's just funny that she's saying "whataheck".
This is probally one of the first times that I can remeber where my little girl really was sad and felt like she didn't rember me. I got home as quick as I could and gave everyone a big hug. Taylor also said she did not remember what I felt like. =(
Dad
Post a Comment