Thursday, January 18, 2007

Expression that Mom Doesn't Understand

The girls are running around the house yelling "Power-Up". What does this mean?? I assume it comes from a show or toy that I don't know about. Other moms, step in here and help me out! Oh, as I'm typing, Taylor told Annika "stop saying that, those are boy words".

5 comments:

Mark S said...

I think it is some kind of Starbucks drink!!!

Heidi McKee said...

It's definitely a POWER RANGER quote. Isaac is ALWAY "powering up"...believe it or not, my girls LOVE playing power rangers too. So, Power Up my friend (it is a boy word :)

April said...

Mark, you were wrong, I went into Starbucks and said "Power-Up" and they had no idea what I was talking about. But thanks to Heidi, now we know we need to start watching Power Rangers.

velvet said...

Glad Heidi came through because I've never heard that. I can see you going to Starbucks and trying it out though, and the thought is hilarious. Rana says black is a boy color. Don't know where they come up with that stuff.

Jill said...

Yes, once again, something the girls got from Mason. Wow, what an influence my son has on your daughters! =) I personally don't allow him to watch power rangers, but his father lets him watch it all day long when he's with him.