Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Clean Kids


Nothing really to say here, just haven't posted pictures recently. I think the girls look cute in these robes, and I love it when they get out of the bathtub and smell so fresh! This is not a "scratch 'n sniff" picture, do not scratch your monitor, it won't work.

3 comments:

velvet said...

Love the robes. Rana has one like it, but it's blue.

Who plays that fancy piano they're standing in front of???

Jill said...

I love the robes too. Mason has a plaid one that was a hand me down from someone at church, and when it's really cold, he'll put it on, but not after a bath, he just puts it on to wear around the house. It's so cute. He looks so grown up. Mattie's not sold out to cute robes yet!

Heidi McKee said...

Rhea has chocolate smelling shampoo. It sucks when you are trying so hard not to eat a piece of chocolate everytime you think of it....and your daughter's hair makes you think of it often! I have licked her once, but it just wasn't the same!