Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For Sunny & Jill


I was going through some stuff this weekend, and I came across this shirt! Remember this?? The scavenger hunt, getting escorted out of the Doubletree, WMD!!! It has 1996 on it, wow. Good times girls!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that's hilarious! I have no idea where mine is! Wow! Good times! WMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

velvet said...

Oh, I remember that-- NOT (remember that?!)

Uh, feeling left out. However, I will always think of you when I hear ... you put your hand upon my hips ... I don't even remember why anymore.

Padre Reeds said...

laughing hard here at 7am. That's a nice thing. However, I don't have shirt? Vel, you were living at home that semester I think.

April said...

Yes, I think Velvet was home then.
Oh my goodness, I haven't thought of that song in a long time! You probably think of me b/c I've got the MOVES!