Now this did make me REALLY sad. After taking to Taylor to school on the first day of kindergarten, we walked into the house, and saw THIS on the couch...
If you've seen Taylor even ONE time over the past 5 years, you've seen the blanket. This is her security, and she has literally loved this thing to "pieces". You can't see them from the picture, but it's ripped and full of holes..looks like a rat got it. So when I walked back into the house without her, this was the first thing I saw, b/c she had left it on this couch that sits right by the back door. Boo hoo hoo.
4 comments:
=( That is sad. I saw that blanket today, and can verify that it is full of holes and kind of ripped. Mason has a blue stripe one just like it, but never got attached to that one.
I can't believe she went to school and didn't need that thing! I think I remember once when mom and dad were babysitting, and they had to call ya'll because they couldn't find the right blanket. I was thinking it was for Taylor, but it could have been Annika.
Oh it was definitely Taylor.
that is the saddest thing...very sweet though.
Can't believe how big our babies look. Don't like the center-formatted pictures cuz I can't enlarge them. So glad she loves kindergarten. Are you gonna keep the blanket???
Post a Comment