We did some painting last weekend. Our entryway is very high, b/c it opens up to that big room upstairs. Well my dearest Mark always has a great plan, and here's how it worked...Mark tied a rope to a paint roller, and other end of the rope to a paintbrush. I stood at the bottom, and dipped the roller in the paint (or the paintbrush), and he pulled it up, painted the necessary trimwork, and when he needed paint, he lowered it back down, I dipped it again, and he pulled it back up. I thought it wouldn't work, but it did, and now our entryway is painted! The problem was that I would get bored standing at the bottom waiting for the roller, and I would run off to do something else, and he's in there calling out "I need paint!"
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow, I'm impressed! Does he have a degree in engineering?
That is so great!! I was so looking forward to seeing this blog entry!!!! Way to go Mark!!
He's a MacGuyver (not sure of spelling)! Remember that show? Way to go Mark! Scott REFUSES to paint the house, so I'm way impressed.
Did you get that ladder at Home Depot last year at the day after Thanksgiving sale? They were selling them for really cheap, and Scott bought 3 or 4 of them.
I can't wait to see the finished product. I am impressed with his ingenuity.
So funny! cracking me up. I'd like to see your entry way sometime!
Post a Comment