Monday, August 6, 2007
Girl Power!
So I told you that I was spending a week hanging out with friends. These are pics from my first stop in Houston, at my friend Stephanie's house. She has a girl and a boy, and my friend Jenni came down too, and she has 3 girls! So we had 6 little girls running around doing girly stuff, and Ian did the best he could to hang in there. Stephanie was a great hostess, although I know on the day we left, she waited until my car turned the corner and she started cleaning and organizing the hairbands! (Jenni, I know you're laughing) I wish some of that organization would have rubbed off on me, but I feel it's too late to change now. Stephanie planned lots of fun activities for the girls...bubble baths, homemade ice cream, playing in the makeup, crafts, roasting marshallows. Taylor and Annika have had a hard time getting back to reality! We had a great time being with Stephanie and Jenni and all of the kids, no major drama, just great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh thank you for posting pictures! So cute! I miss you Sunny. I'm so glad all ya'll had a good time!!
I completely posted that on the wrong one,so I'm going to post it on the one about Sunny too if you want to delete it.
I didn't even recognize Annika in the one where she has make up on her face.
The organization is so neat, love the pj's!!
I actually emailed Stephanie to see if she had the hairbands organized yet? We had a great time visiting with everyone also, Clara and Caroline's favorite part was the "fingrnailing" aka free reign on the nail polish in Elise's bathroom. Stephanie was brave.
BTW- where is the one of Ian in the swimsuit?
Post a Comment