Monday, August 6, 2007

Who Couldn't Love a Girl Named "Sunny"?


I spent several days on North Padre Island visiting my old friend Sunny. I had not seen her in 4 years, but it was like no time had passed between then and now. She is a wonderful friend, mother, wife, and follower of Christ. I would love to be more like her. We drank alot of coffee and talked and played. Mark flew down for the weekend, and Kirby taught him how to surf, skimboard, and catch sea turtles. Taylor and Annika loved playing with Sunny's girls Gwen & Claire, and her baby Race was a good sport through all of it! We definitely won't wait 4 years to do this again!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh thank you for posting pictures! So cute! I miss you Sunny. I'm so glad all ya'll had a good time!!

Jill said...

Wanted to add, what was going on in the picture of the girls on the bed? Taylor didn't look happy. Maybe not ready to go to bed?

Natalie said...

what a fun trip!

Heidi McKee said...

Looks like a blast. Praise God for friends that inspire, encourage and strengthen us! It is truly a blessing.

velvet said...

Way to make the rest of us jealous. What's up with you getting creative with the collages? Those are great! You could be trapped in a tent in the desert and have fun with you and the Reeds.