The Aggies will like this! A couple of nights ago, we were playing "salon", where we fix each other's hair, pretend to paint nails, spray perfume, etc. Well Annika had her pretend nail polish and was painting my nails, and she saved my thumbs for last. She started painting my thumbs and said "These are your Gig 'Ems" It was so cute.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow. Love the big white and pink flower in the middle of your head! Where'd you get that thing?It looks like something my mom would bring me from Mexico! Annika is funny, and Taylor looks sweet.
I love those Gig 'Ems
That is cute! Annika you're so funny!! If she had a scrapbook you could put that in there!
Blogging is my new scrapbook! I'll just print off all of these pages and stick them in a 3-ring binder. They can go back and read them someday. Sorry girls! I figure they can choose to have my time with them, or a fancy scrapbook to go back and read someday (hopefully they would have chosen my time)
Post a Comment