Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hanging Out


Who says kids get to have all the fun??? We went to a birthday party for one of our 3 year old friends at My Gym. The activities were so enticing, I had to give them a try! Fun party for the kids!

6 comments:

Heidi McKee said...

Wow, that looks like fun! I can't believe what kids do for their birthdays these days!

velvet said...

You're hilarious. And freakin' skinny. I hope you ate a hot dog, or pizza, or cake, or something at that party.

April said...

I ate a big piece of cake, made by my friend Taylor (the birthday girl's mom), and she told me that frosting is made with CRISCO, and some other stuff, and I still ate it up and wanted more =)

Jill said...

April, once again you crack me up! So funny!! Who's party??

April said...

Ashton

SunJane said...

That's the college girl I remember!