My poor baby has the flu. It hit her Friday afternoon, and she's still sick. Her doctor said that when you catch the flu within the first 48 hours, you can treat it, but after that, you just wait it out (so that was a well-spent $30 co-pay, he he he). This first picture was taken on Friday, the second one tonight. A
s you can see, she's just been lying around, falling asleep here and there. I know it's kinda weird to take pictures of a sleeping child, but I just can't resist. She's just so peaceful and sweet when she's sleeping. You should see the pictures I took of the girls when they were newborns...tons of sleeping pictures! Anyway, she feels crummy and I pray she gets some relief soon. One funny thing...when she was lying in my lap one day on the couch looking up at my face, she pointed to my forehead and said "mom, you have waves on your head". Ouch! It's called "almost 32" my little one. Time for Botox?
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love you little girl, get better soon.
Love Daddy
Oh Taylor, poor little thing! I hope you get better soon. We missed you yesterday at church!
They are precious when they sleep. That flu thing hit our family too...not fun. Hope you're all better.
Is Taylor better yet? Our pediatrician aid that the flu and RSV have been really bad this year. Let's hope your kids don't get RSV, and mine don't get the flu!
Post a Comment