OK Velvet, please don't laugh at my post, I know to a Colorado girl, this is humorous, but here it is...we got snow! After a whole month of cold temperatures, ice, and sleet, it finally started snowing yesterday. The girls were so excited, they watched it for hours. I promised them that if it actually started to accumulate, we would play in it. Well when we woke up, we had a pretty good covering. I had a MOPS meeting at church this morning, so Taylor was praying so hard that it would stay on the ground until we got home. Most of it did melt while we were at church, but we managed to scoop up enough to make a few snow balls, and they thought that was great.
Friday, February 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We were loving the snow too. Mason tried to play it but his hands were too cold since he didn't have gloves. I so couldn't live in the north though!
Regular snow bunnies! Ya'll would fit right in in Colorado! We didn't get that nice snow, just yucky sleet and ice!...I'm ready for sunshine by the poolside actually :)
Ohhh, April. This is hilarious. I'm gonna email you a pic of our front yard. Your girls would love it. I remember how exciting it was to get snow in Texas, though. I'm glad y'all got out and enjoyed it.
This is for the girls. You look beautiful and it was really fun playing in the snow with you. Thanks.
Dad
Post a Comment