Well, I've been super busy and haven't had a chance to keep up with this blog thing that I started. During the week, I thought of several things that seemed to be "blog-worthy", but I never made it in here to post. Well here it is almost 2 AM, so rather than trying to backtrack, let me just post one of the big things about our weekend, which is that Annika turned 3 on Saturday! We took her to see Charlotte's Web, along with all 4 of her grandparents, and then we came home for Charlotte's Web cake. This late at night (or early morning), I can think of one word to describe her, and that is "radiant". If you remember Charlotte's Web, that is one of the words that Charlotte created in her web to describe Wilbur, and that word describes Annika as well (not every waking moment, but often). She is full of joy and
her smile can light up any room. (Charlotte also used the words "some pig", but I won't go there tonight). Annika...mama, daddy, and your big sister Taylor love you very much and have enjoyed these 3 years! Happy Birthday! Thank you God for many many blessings, my girls being two of the best.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Annika... Daddy is soooooooooo proud of you. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Annika! You are beautiful just like your Mommy.
April, great blog. I still don't know how to format pictures or make them smaller. Did you figure it out at 2am? Help a friend, PLEASE!!!
Velvet, I don't know how to do anything. I keep pulling up yours and Sunny's blog to try to get it to look like yours!
Post a Comment