Thursday, December 21, 2006
Mark and Shopping
Today is Thursday, and it's the day before we head out of town for Christmas. I had a few more stocking stuffers to buy (from only 1 store), and I had to go to Jill's house to work on a project for Mimi and MawMaw. Mark was working from home today, but wasn't too busy he said, so he said I could leave the girls at home while I ran out to finish my things. Well I was gone for 5 hours!! I'm not sure where the time went. Well tonight he said that he had a few errands to run to finish up his shopping, I told him "no problem", and I thought he would be gone for the rest of the night. I ordered a pizza for me and the girls, started working on the packing, and before I knew it, he was home! He was gone for like an HOUR! And you all know where we live, there's nothing really close by, except the CVS! I'm like "I thought you were going shopping?" and he said "I did". I just think it's hilarious the differences between female shopping and male shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it is hilarious also... hahaha
Ok Mark...what's the secret? Where'd you go?
HILARIOUS! That has happened to me every day I've been out. Be glad you have a hubby that thinks it's funny too! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Tell your family hello.
Post a Comment