Oh dear, my poor 2nd child started back to Tues/Thurs Mother's Day Out a couple of weeks ago, and didn't get a blog entry dedicated to her first day, like older child did. So here are a few highlights from Annika's life over the past couple of weeks.


First of all, she's in T/Th school, her last year before Kinder, and this picture was taken from her first day. She loves it.
On like the 3rd day of school, I got a call that she had fallen into a piece of playground equipment and hit her 2 front teeth pretty hard. I decided not to go to the school at that point and check out her teeth, but I did take her to the dentist after school. The teeth are moved back a bit, changed the look of her face a bit, might turn colors, and now one of them is a bit loose. My mom says I was toothless from about 2 - 7, nice. She's still cute as a bug though. This picture was taken of her swollen lip the next morning.
Annika is playing soccer this year. Her team is the Cheetah Girls. She's good. Now when I say "good", in terms of 4 year old soccer, I mean this...she doesn't cry, wet her pants,
run off the field to hug her fan club, walk off the field in the middle of the game and refuse to go back, and she makes goals often during a game. She really loves it and gives it her all, and we love watching her.
We hang out together on Mon, Wed, & Fri, I'm so glad to have her around, she's a delight.
2 comments:
Annika is a true joy. I do not have any great one liners and do not know really what to say about this blog other than it it true. April sure does know how to put things into words.
That is Good for a 4 yr old!
Post a Comment