Friday, September 19, 2008
No bloggin'
Wow, I just opened my own blog and realized how boring and outdated it is. I'm averaging about a post every 2 months, and this just won't do. I know some of you probably depend on me for good reading material (but if that is the case, you might need to expand your horizons some), and I'll do my best to get with the program. Although the sad truth might be that no one has even noticed, yikes. I've had about 20 blog entries floating around in my head, just can't seem to get them written down. Well gotta run, but I'll be back (hopefully within the month!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have missed reading your blogs. Don't stop. Although I think I'm just as far behind as you are. =)
Do stop, know you can't stop, you gotta keep moving on...
to make it less time consuming I break it down in two steps:
1. upload any recent pics I like and save as a draft.
2. sometime later I log in and write about what's in the pics. Then post.
feels much quicker each time.
To quote Michael Jackson (when he had normal skin and face)
Keep On With The Force Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Keep On With The Force Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Post a Comment