Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School


Taylor started 1st grade on Monday. The first week is already over, she seems to like her teacher and classmates just fine.


Before we took her to school on Monday, she noticed a zit on her forehead. I kinda joked with her and said "Oh no! A zit on the first day of 1st grade, poor thing." And then I told her to look at my forehead and she would see that I have zits too. She stared hard at my forehead for a few seconds and said "I just see wrinkles." I guess that's what I get for not showing any sympathy for the zit.


When she started kindergarten last year, I remember posting a picture of her blanket and how sad I was to see it sitting on the couch without her. So I thought you would enjoy seeing another picture of the blanket a year later...it's in 2 pieces now, very ragged around the edges, and she still loves it.

2 comments:

ashley said...

How fun! I can't believe how big they are! By the way, congrats on your pregnancy - that is so exciting and I'm actually due exactly a month before you. MOPS at Bent Tree starts up again soon - I'll be thinking of you!

velvet said...

Where's your baby bump? Congrats and apologies for being an absent friend. I am excited for you! You look good and so do the girls. Love you.