Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 Years!

Mark and I recently celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary!
We went down to Possum Kingdom Lake (about 3 hours pulling a boat) for 3 nights, stayed in a lovely condo, and had a super fun and relaxing time. We sat out on the boat during the day, and ate fried food at night...can't beat that! It's a beautiful lake...the big rock formation is called Hell's Gate...I never thought I would enter thought the gates of hell, but we did, and it's this big huge cove area where everyone anchors their boats, and you can just sit in your boat out there and relax. Also notice the picture of the deer...they're everywhere! This particular morning, there were about 6 of them at the stairs of the condo next to ours. Amazing. Great time, and great 8 years.

1 comment:

keri said...

Wow! Congrats! The pictures are breathtaking. Very beautiful... April you look great!