I posted this darling picture on my facebook page last week, but neglected to post it here. If everyone would just switch over to facebook, it'd be easier on me! Here's a sono pic of our soon to be 3rd baby, you can see the head and little arms and feet starting to form. I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant, due March 25. We're excited, especially the girls! It's a completely different pregnancy this time around...when I got pregnant with Annika, Taylor was only 9 months old. So she has no memory of it. But being 6 now, and Annika 4 1/2, they're completely into it. They're saving things for the baby (even a toothbrush), and have decided that we would put the baby bed in their room between their beds, so that if it cries during the night, they'll help it go back to sleep (this could totally work for me!). Annika says that she is not changing diapers though. I'm VERY hungry, but not sick, so that is a change from the girls...maybe it's a boy?
Monday, August 18, 2008
The Four of Us will be Five
I posted this darling picture on my facebook page last week, but neglected to post it here. If everyone would just switch over to facebook, it'd be easier on me! Here's a sono pic of our soon to be 3rd baby, you can see the head and little arms and feet starting to form. I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant, due March 25. We're excited, especially the girls! It's a completely different pregnancy this time around...when I got pregnant with Annika, Taylor was only 9 months old. So she has no memory of it. But being 6 now, and Annika 4 1/2, they're completely into it. They're saving things for the baby (even a toothbrush), and have decided that we would put the baby bed in their room between their beds, so that if it cries during the night, they'll help it go back to sleep (this could totally work for me!). Annika says that she is not changing diapers though. I'm VERY hungry, but not sick, so that is a change from the girls...maybe it's a boy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting!
That is so sweet! I totally remember how helpful Mason wanted to be (and was) because he was old enough to understand!
We are hoping it's a boy too! Especially Mason. He talks about your pregnancy, and how he hopes it's a boy so he'll have a boy cousin since there are so many girls!
Sweet post! =)
Yay! I love seeing that baby. so what are you hungry for?
Yay!! How fun, I'm so excited for you. I'm curious what you are craving too!
Post a Comment