Tuesday, April 22, 2008
How Do You Spell Lazy?
I'm sitting in my bed with my Bible and laptop (I'm catching up on my online Bible devotions), and I'm getting kinda sleepy. I remembered that the phone is sitting in the kitchen near the coffee-pot. SO, I call our home phone from my cell phone, knowing that Mark would get up off of the couch and go into the kitchen and answer the phone, and he said "hey what's up", and I said "I'm kinda sleepy, I'm thinking of having coffee", and he said "do you want me to make you some coffee?" and I said "Sure, since you're standing right by the coffee pot." TRUE LOVE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with it all. I was there...
That is the the best! You rock Mark.
That is so funny. Kind of like when you wanted to ask him something the other day, but his cell phone was downstairs, and he was upstairs, so I brought him his cell phone so that you could call him.
Post a Comment