Friday, April 25, 2008

Breakfast Bummers

My regular breakfast is Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal with frozen blueberries, I've eaten this breakfast every single day for the past several months. Well the last box I bought was SOOO stale, nearly broke my teeth on it, so I finally threw it out. I just bought a new box which I opened this morning, and it's stale too! It's not as stale, but not super fresh either. I'm super bummed about this, as I love breakfast and need that to get a good start. Ugh!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so sorry. I just bought a box of this at Sam's, just like the last big box, and it's good. I've eaten it for breakfast the last couple of mornings. But I've gotten boxes before, not from Sam's, where they have almost broke my teeth!

velvet said...

So glad to read that Kashi cereal is wakin' you up instead of Folgers (or Starbucks) in your cup! When did you make the switch???

Just got caught up. Your posts made me smile!

April said...

Oh no, the coffee-pot is still my first stop, then when I get Taylor out the door to school, I sit down with my cereal =)

keri said...

What a bummer... I love that cereal!! Have you ever tried the original, just GO LEAN?? Yuck!