Saturday, April 5, 2008

Disney World

Mark's parents took us to Disney World for Spring Break. I had never been, so I really didn't know what to expect, but this place truly is magical! We had a great trip! The ear-to-ear to smiles that my girls wore everyday were priceless. Aunt Dean came down from Branson to spend the week with us too, and the girls think she is great. And cousin Ashley who lives in Florida, and Aunt Mary Dell, got to spend one day at Magic Kingdom with us too. We all had so much fun! Meeting the characters and getting their autographs was probably their favorite thing to do, but all of the shows were FABULOUS, and Taylor loved the "It's a Small World" ride. Great trip and great memories! Here are a few pics.











































Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

Those are so cute!

Ok, the Lady and the Tramp hedges are too cute! The girls looked cute in all their disney stuff!

It does look like Annika's touching Jasmine's Um......______. And the tired sleepy pictures are hilarious!

I still can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Mark S said...

It was so magical and i had so much fun watching the girls and riding whatever they wanted and as many times as they wanted.
dad

Heidi McKee said...

LOVE IT! I'm jealous!