
Today was my birthday! We had a lovely day, doing things I love to do with people I love! Mark made me breakfast this morning; he mowed the grass, and I made a casserole for a friend; then we went to Taylor's soccer game. My younger brother who lives in Baton Rou

ge just happened to be in downtown today for a convention, and he had a long break this afternoon, so we (the four of us and my parents) spent the afternoon with him. We stopped by the farmers market first to pick up a couple of things. Then we rode the McKinney Avenue Trolley through Uptown, stopping to eat fried stuff at Hook, Line & Sinker, and of course stopping at Starbucks, and just enjoying the beautiful weather today, until it was time to bring him back to his hotel. Perfect day!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!
We had a great day.
I love you.
Hubby
I'm sure it would have been more perfect if I, your sis, was there too! I'm so glad ya'll had a great day. Wish I could have gone along!
Jill
Oh, Happy late Birthday! Looks like you had a great one!
Let me just name the ways I'm jealous
Farmers Market,Trolleys, Fried food and Starbucks. Wow, perfect day in my world too.
Post a Comment