Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Way or the Highway

We were having lunch just now, and Taylor started telling me that Bob* didn't believe in God. And I said "oh really?". She said he only believed in Jesus, but not God. BUT, she and Sarah* and Sally* got him to believe in God. Then she said they told him they weren't going to be his friend if he didn't believe in God, and it took 3 days, but now he believes. I think I need to work with her on her approach!

*names changed to protect the innocent

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is so funny! You'll have to tell me who Bob, Sarah, and Sally are!

Mark S said...

Keep it up Taylor.

velvet said...

Way funny! This is good one to keep in the archives. She'll need to be reminded of that conversation when she starts dating.

Padre Reeds said...

am having similar conversations with Gwen. If she knows someone doesn't go to church she says, " So in So's parents are just not smart." hummmmm