Monday, June 9, 2008

Making her Birthday List

I'm cracking up, b/c I'm getting lunch ready with Taylor, and she just told me she wants a Wii for her birthday! She said Corey has one. I'm thinking the chances aren't good of her getting a Wii for her 6th birthday, when Mark didn't get one for his 35th birthday!

Earlier this morning, she got out a piece of paper to make out a list, and wrote down "computer". That's all she could think of.

Her expectations are a bit high, we'll probably get her a board game or something.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so funny! We have a wii at work. It is pretty cool, but we won't be having one in this house either for quite some time. Her expectations are high with the wii and computer request. Mason didn't know what a wii was until yesterday at work, but he wasn't really interested in it. Whew!

Taylor said...

Well, I will have to make sure my future daughter in law is invited over here more often to play the wii with Corey. He would love that!