Mark and I decided to get bikes for our anniversary this year. They're bottom of the line bikes (only $56 at Target), and you can tell, but we needed to see if we would stick with it before plunking down too much money (we've failed on a few past fitness ambitions). I rode 3 times the first week.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Couple of Things From the Camera
I just downloaded the pictures from my camera, I found some random things I thought I would post about...

Mark and I decided to get bikes for our anniversary this year. They're bottom of the line bikes (only $56 at Target), and you can tell, but we needed to see if we would stick with it before plunking down too much money (we've failed on a few past fitness ambitions). I rode 3 times the first week.
As you can see from this picture, we're nerds. I think what you're looking at here is a regular work day, but there was a golf event on TV that day, so Mark transferred his home office downstairs into our territory (something is wrong with the cable on the TV upstairs). Annika must have asked me for my laptop to do Webkinz, and Taylor looks like she's watching the golf, and probably yelling at the TV "in the hole in the hole", or "oh I can't watch".

One day last week, Taylor decided she was ready to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels. She gave it a shot, and then she fell (notice that I'm still taking pictures instead of jumping in to help, all I can think is "great blogging material!".

She milked the wound for quite awhile. Here's Mark patiently waiting. She got back on for about half a second, and then called it a day.
Mark and I decided to get bikes for our anniversary this year. They're bottom of the line bikes (only $56 at Target), and you can tell, but we needed to see if we would stick with it before plunking down too much money (we've failed on a few past fitness ambitions). I rode 3 times the first week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the posts. What cracks me up the most, is that you actually took some of those pictures... Ha ha...
Taylor learning how to ride her bike and falling totally brings me back to Cheneyville, when you fell off your bike, and your knee had that big scar (that you may still have, I really can't remember!)
That was a great blog entry! Fun stuff. And the tv room shot totally cracked me up! Haha!!
It was a great day for me. This is one of those dad moments that you always hear about and it finaly happened. It was a good day.
I had to work downstairs because it was not just any golf tourny it was the US Open. It was kind of funny because I had transfered my phone to my home phone and set up shop in the middle of the den. April came home with the kids and there I was with laptop, phone (with headset around neck) and drink. She told me that I could not take over her space but I was not moving because it was the Open. So everyone gathered around and worked with daddy.
Good times...
Mark, one of those pictures, where you're behind Taylor on the bike, it could totally be a picture of our Dad.
April, that picture of Annika and Taylor on the porch, Annika totally looks like you there. So funny!
Post a Comment