Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random

We're finishing up a wonderful weekend, full of good times with friends and family. God is so good, even in such little details, like when the air conditioning in the house went out this week, the temperature outside got much cooler, so we haven't even noticed (but we'll be calling tomorrow to schedule repair). Neat.



Random stuff... during the day in our downtime, Annika and I takes pictures of ourselves. No, not really, when we're out running errands, cashiers will say "ya'll look just alike". I'm not sure if I see it, so we were taking a picture to analyze. OK fans, do you think we look alike or not?? I don't have a face to face picture with Taylor, I'll have to take one of us, but I really can't see any resemblance.



Sometimes when Mark goes out of town, the girls and I kick back with cookies and a movie. This night it was 101 Dalmatians. They are so much fun, and I just love it that I get to do life with them.


After church, we went to Mark's parents' house for his mom's birthday. Aunt Dean is in town, the girls love her! Notice the dog in front...this is Toby...when I told them all to sit down for a picture, he jumped right in front, crazy dog.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Well, I don't just look at Annika and say she looks just like you, like in the way I can look at Mattie and see myself. I think Taylor does a lot of things that look like Mark, and when I was living there, I could actually see you in both of them when they did certain things. Hmmm.

Movie nights with cookies are fun. I'm actually letting the kids watch a movie right now. Since Mason's "sick" he's kind of a grump today, but I didn't really want him taking a nap, so I wanted them to have som "quiet" time on the couch. But it's not the same as Movie night, where we have cool snacks, and just veg in front of the tv.

We had a good weekend too. Being off from work, and just getting to hang out with the kids, is fun. They've helped me plant flowers, clean house, put away groceries, train the dog, etc. And then today was just a bonus day since I was supposed to be at work, and Mason at school. Yesterday's sermon was so good, and the baptism in our new baptismal was neat. OK, I feel like I'm rambling, instead of just commenting.

velvet said...

Don't wast your time taking a pic with Taylor! Just go ahead and put her right next to Mark. Annika does look like you. I am obsessed with having my kids look like me (even though they don't!)

Jill said...

Ok, also wanted to say, lovin' Taylor's dress, and her hair looks long, and from a distance, that could so be Lynn sitting there with the girls!