...We log in to the kids Webkinz' accounts when they're not around!! It's true! I got the girls each a Webkinz for Christmas. When I sit down with them to log in to their accounts, all they want to do is buy food and feed their pets. The pets are already full, they feed them so much, they just sit there and wait for them to get hungry, and then buy more food! I'm sitting there like "here let me show you what you can do, seriously trying to jerk the mouse out of their hands to gain control!! I'm like "let's go to the employment office and get a job", or "let's save our money to buy an outside garden, and a trampoline, so we can exercise our overfed pets", and they just keep buying food! Or they'll take a spin at the games sometimes, they're kinda fun, and I find myself watching them and longing to play. Taylor was slowly playing a game on her account, so I snuck out of the room and ran upstairs to log in to Annika's account, b/c I was dying to try that game. Mark said "What are you doing, logging in to their Webkinz' account?", and I said "yes", and he told me that he had signed in too and won them some money!!!!! Crazy huh?
Tonight, we were bringing the kids to the Solomon's house to spend the night, and we joked that once they were gone, we could get our laptops and sit in the bed and do Webkinz!!!
Well I'm off to take just one quick peek into Webkinz World.....
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ok, I'm cracking up outloud! That is so funny. So very funny. I was wondering why you and Mark are always rushing off to bed. I was thinking something else, I had no idea it was webkinz! Ok, just kidding for those who are reading this comment, April and Mark aren't always rushing off to bed, April maybe, laptop in hand.....heehee!
I have it saved it my favorites and I made $100 extra for them tonight. Should be able to buy more food with that.
Dad
There is nothing wrong with that. I did it for Andrew's account too! Just dedicated parenting!!
Thanks for giving me another reason to refuse Rana a webkinz! One of the neighbor girls has 12, and Rana is constantly asking for one. That's funny, though!
I think our Webkinz have died from no attention or food, is that possible?
I totally long to help them out too! Now I won't long, I'm gonna do it!!!
They were doing again last night ya'll!! Both in bed with their laptops!
OK, just because you see us in the bed with our laptops doesn't mean we're always doing Webkins! The World Wide Web is full of possibilities, that's even where I read my devotion. Stop spreading those rumors! Hmmm...I wonder what their Kinz cash is up to now????
OMY! I'm CRACKING up! Rhea's been dying for a webkinz...haven't got one yet, but now I'm REALLY tempted! You guys are GREAT!
Post a Comment