Almost 9 years ago, Mark and I had just started dating, and we walked into the worship center of Bent Tree Bible Fellowship, looking for a church together. On Sunday, we walked out of that same building, married, 2 kids, a bunch of friends, much closer to Jesus. When I say we "walked out", I mean it was the last Sunday in our current worship center! We've been in the process of expanding for years now...the planning, raising the money, actually building the building, and we're nearing the end of that process now. WOW! Yes, this coming Sunday, February 3, we'll be worshipping in our new space. It's very very exciting, and oddly sad too. It's comfortable, ya know? It's weird how you can get attached to a building. The building itself is not the church, it's just the place where the church gathers, but we've spent many years in that building, and well, I'll just miss it. But oh, we're so excited for the extra room, the new people God will bring, the lives God will change.
http://www.btbf.org/templates/cusbenttree-07/default.asp?id=33300
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea Jesus!!!
I want to come and see all the changes at BTBF! I still listen to Pete almost every week through a podcast! I miss it so much!
Post a Comment