Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Taylor's Birthday Party

These pictures are from Taylor's birthday party (a few weeks ago, where is the summer going??) She's 5!!! We had an "Ice Cream and Sprinklers" party for her in our backyard. No cake, just ice cream! I've realized after going to birthday parties for 5 years now, that the kids (and especially Taylor) hardly eat the cake, so we didn't bother. We had ice cream, and a bunch of toppings, and the kids just piled their bowls high with goodies, they ran around and played in the sprinklers, and we had a great time! I even found an ice cream cone pinata! We've had a great 5 years with this girl!











2 comments:

Mark S said...

Happy Birthday Taylor. It has been a GREAT 5 years with and Daddy loves you very much.

Jill said...

Thanks Taylor! I love your summer birthday parties! I think we're going to start celebrating Mason's in the summer with you!!

(Can we get a birthday cake just for the adults next year?? JK)