Way behind on blogging, but here's a couple of funny things the girls have said to me, I need to put it here before I forget...
We were at the table eating, and Taylor said "Mom, your bottom is big, and my bottom is small. Maybe when I'm old, I'll have a big bottom too." Ouch!!
I just noticed a pile of laundry (clean I think) in the middle of the playroom. I asked where this laundry came from, and Annika said "Maybe it got legs and walked in here". If you could see her facial and hand expressions when she says these kinds of things, you'd be laughing too!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wonder where she heard the "legs" part :) How cute! Kids do make the world a little lighter huh?
It's funny that Annika thinks everything has human qualities -- like the bed wetting itself.
Rana asked me once if she would have cracks in her eyes like me when she got older. It's obvious their eyes haven't fully developed at this age!!!
"My stomach's gettin' flat can you deal with that? But my butt is gettin' bigga! Apoo apua, etc. etc."
You will have to ask Sunny what Claire said a few days ago. It cannot be posted here. She will only tell trusted people, while in a moving car on a deserted highway, after a crew has swept it for listening devices. It is guaranteed to make you bust out and cringe at the same time.
Post a Comment