
I forgot to post that Mark and I went to the Weekend to Remember conference last weekend, sponsored by Family Life. This was our first time to go to this event, and it was wonderful!! It was alot of information, so I certainly can't sum it up here, but it was a great tool to help us strengthen our marriage and make it the marriage God wants it to be. Plus an entire weekend away from the kids, and in a hotel, was very refreshing! I have heard over and over, and it was stressed again at the conference, that the best thing you can do for your kids is to have a healthy marriage.
6 comments:
Thanks for the reminder...I truly wanted to go to that, nothing but good reports! Way to invest in your marriage! Kuddos
I thought it was great.
Hubby
So glad ya'll got to go! Glad ya'll got some good information.
I want to hear all about it!
Good for you guys. A night away seems so impossible for us. Glad y'all were able to pull it off and enrich your marriage. And, thanks for the tip!
I bet for a lot of couples the thing that reinforced their marriage most from the conference is getting away to a hotel for a bath, good food made for you,no housework and some care-free uninterrupted sex and sleepin' in. Dude we'd all come back smiling and committed to THAT action.
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment