A couple of mornings ago, I was getting ready before the kids woke up, and Annika came into my bathroom, and she was clearly upset! She was also soaking wet. She cried out "my bed leaked!" I said "Annika, you wet the bed". She got even more upset, and cried out again "NO, my bed leaked!!!!". So I just let her believe that her bed leaked, it was too early to convince her otherwise.
Today, it was really warm, so I pulled out one of Taylor's old summer outfits for Annika to wear. The shirt was like a halter top, so it showed just the top of her back, and her neck. Well I came into her room, and she is bawling her eyes out, saying "I don't want to show my back." Apparently, Taylor said something about her back showing, and she got self-conscious, and was not going to leave her room with her back showing. I'll remind her of this when she's a teenager and she's trying to show too much skin.
5 comments:
that was great! I enjoyed catching up with your blog this afternoon.
miss ya tons
Sunny
Maybe her bed did leak? JK. Love you Annika!
my kid's bed leaks regularly! Guess they are sleeping too hard. She looks precious!
I love the pic with mark and the racket. He's got a knack with coupons that I envy. Annika is a cutie pie!
Too cute!
Post a Comment