I love the mall. It's a feast for people watchers like me. I don't even shop there. I just like to sit, walk, or eat.
A few things I noticed tonight:
1) The girls have been taking ice skating lessons for the past few weeks. If they decide to stick with this for another session, I think I'm going to have to buy them their own ice skates. The ones they provide smell like someone stuck a dirty sock in a glass of milk, and then left it outside in the sun for a few weeks. I think we got swine flu from them.
2) Teenagers are interesting. I care about them. Please pray for and talk to the teenagers in your life...it's a hard world out there! One guy from the table next to ours was walking by Annika as she started falling out of her chair, and he saved her. Thanks dude. At the table on our other side, a single mom and her 2 teenagers were having dinner. Another group of multi-colored hair teenagers approached to talk to the son at the table. Well then son leaves table to talk to his friends away from mom. Get back over there kid...whatever needs to be said to you, can be said in front of mom (right Brady????)
3) I ordered the squash soup from Paradise Bakery. I was really diggin' it...until I realized that it looked exactly like the baby squash I was feeding Brady with my free hand. In fact, maybe I even accidentally took a bite of his food. So then I was grossed out by my soup.
4) I don't want to smell your soap, shine my fingernails, buy a windspinner, straighten my hair, or sample bourbon chicken. I just want to walk from one side to the other without being stopped.
5) No matter how hard I try to just take one bite...when they throw that chocolate chip cookie in the bad with my dinner, well I just can't resist stuffing down the whole thing.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like those mall trips when you play the Oh you don't care game.
So with you on all of these but ESPECIALLY 4 and 5!!! I hate mall kiosks and they get even worse during the holiday season!! They're vultures, vampires....out to suck my blood right out of my checkbook!!!
Also, I'd like to add my own little rambling if I may....I'd really like it if the employees at Abercrombie would learn a little more than "we sell jeans" in their employee training. I'm embarrassed for them when I ask a question (any question) and I get the deer in the headlights look. Maybe they play the music as loud at the training as they do in the store?
Post a Comment