Hello blog!!! Wow, it's been a while!

I'm assuming that most people who keep up with me are on facebook and know that there's a new man in my life, and he is consuming most of my time. That's right, we had a BOY!! We didn't find out the sex

ahead of time, so when that precious boy was delivered, we were shocked and thrilled. We ADORE him! All of us..me, Mark, the girls, we are so thankful to God for this precious gift.
I promise to get back to blogging, I've got thoughts the world needs to hear (yeah right). I'll get back as soon as he's sleeping through the night!
So here's the stats if you haven't heard:
Brady Joseph Solomon
March 18, 2009 12:02 p.m.
7 lbs 6 oz 19 1/2 inches
3 comments:
Congratulations April! I had been wondering-so glad to hear Brady has arrived!
He is adorable AND you will LOVE being a mom of a little boy. Girls are precious but there is a special bond between moms and boys! Enjoy every moment. Before too long he'll be too big to hug and cuddle...trust me it goes way too fast!
I love that your blogging again..
Post a Comment