Well Christmas has come and gone, and notice that I didn't get any pictures posted about Christmas memories, my girls opening their gifts, spending time with family, notes reflecting on the fabulous story of Jesus, of Mary and her strength and courage, of the joy that overwhelms my heart when I think about it all....BUT chaos strikes and I rush for my camera and computer! A little warped I guess.
As a Christmas gift to me, Mark was going to repaint the family room. I'm going to skip most of the details and just say this...one of the 2 adults in the home (not the female one of course) moved the ladder with the can of brown paint on top, and you can just imagine the chaos that followed. I heard screaming, thought he was falling off the ladder, rushed in and was sorta glad he had not fallen off the ladder, but when I saw the mess, I secretly wished he had fallen off the ladder rather than the paint (kidding of course). The family room is now speckled...fireplace and hearth, furniture, pillows, carpet.
After cleaning up enough to take a break, I grabbed the camera. The only one really worth posting was the last one I took of Mark, and we cracked up when we noticed the shirt he was holding up said "Survivor".
No comments:
Post a Comment