Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hot Fashion, Hot Prices

This is the picture on the shopping bag from Motherhood Maternity, where I've done some shopping recently...

















OH PLEASE!! Who is this woman? A pregnant Barbie doll?? Look at her, long skinny legs, little round baby belly, boots, long hair blowing in the breeze as she skips out of Motherhood, while all the while walking her happy little Yorkie!
When I go in Motherhood, I just look for clothes that let me BREATHE! This morning in church, my Bible was on the floor, and when I reached down to get it, I thought I was going to die. I couldn't breathe, didn't know if I could get back up, and I think my face was turning red from the blood rushing to my face while I was down there. I started pulling on Mark's pants leg to help me get back up. Barbie lady, I don't know who you are, but I think you're a FAKE!!

Next photo please:

THIS is a biscuit from Babe's Chicken..


This was a part of my dinner last night. It wasn't the only biscuit I had, and it was also accompanied by chicken fried steak, creamed corn, green beans, & mashed potatoes & gravy. This place is just pure fried goodness. And this could definitely explain the reason I nearly died in church this morning and am not shopping for the "hot fashion", as stated on the Motherhood bag.
Barbie lady, I hope you step in your yorkie's poop.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is so funny! So very funny!

velvet said...

Can we please get a pic of that big belly? I'm sure you look just like the girl on the bag!

April said...

Velvet, if you were on facebook, you'd see more pictures :)

SunJane said...

Oh MY GOSH I always hated that picture when I would see it and be pregant! So not Real.