
These are Taylor's pants (there's one more not pictured). Over the past few months, she has worn holes in the knees of almost every pair. What is this girl doing? She just plays hard I guess! Maybe when summer arrives, I can cut them off above the knees and turn them into shorts. Any of your GIRLS ruin their jeans?
We went to a Mother/Daugher Tea with Mark's mom. Very cute!
5 comments:
Okay April. Madison has ripped holes in her jeans also. I think it is because of school. They must spend too much time on their knees. This has never happened before until this year...when kindergarten started. My friend has had the same problem. I'm just having her wear the ripped jeans because I don't want to buy her anymore, since summer will be here soon. She can just look like a rag-a-muffin. :)
Yes, yes, yes! I am always looking for a good, inexpensive pair of jeans for Rana. Sears will give you a free pair of the same size if this happens and you bring in your receipt.
You've got a couple of beautiful princesses there!
And I've got plenty of material to patch those up!!
Velvet you always know how rig it! I don't have that problem, Rhea REFUSES to wear jeans...a skirt is the ONLY thing she'll be adorning (of course with a cute pair of stockings)
No girls. Sorry. But Velvet is right about Sears. It's a great deal.
Post a Comment