A few things that have gone un-blogged over the past couple of weeks...
The girls had a great time with their dad at the Daddy-Daughter Dance. This was Annika's first year to go, so she had been looking forward to it for months. You might not know that Annika is a big-time nail biter, so for the first time in her life, she had grown her nails out for this! They were chewed off like the next day, but I was proud of her for keeping them until the dance. And since Taylor had gone solo with Mark last year, she had to learn to share the dance floor with sis. Kinda tricky for all of them, but they had a blast (and Mark was worn out).
Last week, both Mark's uncle from Temple, and my grandmother down in Louisiana died. This was a draining week. But we have such fond memories of both of them. One year ago exactly, for spring break, the girls and I spent the week in Louisiana and had lots of time with Mimi, so you're always so thankful for those memories.
Mark turned 35 on Saturday!! Still charming after all these years.
And finally, here in Texas on MARCH 6, it's snowing!!! We can't believe it! Here are some pics of the kids having a BLAST in the snow, along with some of their neighbor friends.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your losses-two in a week! Goodness! I can not believe the snow you all got. We don't have any down here! I love seeing the pictures of your big girls. I hope we can get together soon!
Wow, what an emotional roller coaster! I'm glad you blogged this, I loved the update. Also praise God for Daddies that love their Daughters! How cute!
I love the snow pics. I bet the girls slept well that night!
Oh I loved your MiMi, remember I got to visit her house while I was down there with you. Happy B-day Mark, and the snow pics are great. Miss ya'll.
April, cooommmmmeeee bbbbaaaaacccckkkk!!!
miss you.
Yes that was a hard week. I did turn 35 and i am glad I am still charming because I am starting to turn GRAY haired....
Post a Comment