I have something to say. After 20 years of glancing at these things, I'm finally ready to come out of the closet and say what I really think.
Here it is.....those comics with the naked kids, the Love Is comics....well they're just plain WEIRD. They're not cute and sweet and romantic. Just weird. Sick and Wrong.
Here's today's:
I'm sorry, but if Mark and I were ever standing around in public, naked, and he leaned towards me in the "licking" position, I'd slap that boy silly. What do you think napkins are for??? Love Is NOT touching the cotton candy on my face.
Love Is, for me, never looking at those silly comics again!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I've never thought they were cute. That is pretty funny.
Why don't I get the option for follow up emails the first time?
Barb....I tested it....and it works.....if you sign in first (up at the top right side of screen) then click on april's blog, it gives you the option the first time. =)
HA! I never got those, either. In my opinion, it's another one of those things to make us think there's something wrong with us (and the way we love, look, parent, etc). For me, love is when my hubby cooks dinner AND cleans up and I go a day withoutmy kids telling me I'm the meanest mom in the world.
All that and I never got the email notifications anyway! There must ave been a user error in there somewhere.
Jill, I'll try signing in first next time. Thanks for the hint.
Post a Comment